Follow along as Jeremy Kimm chases a Victoria, BC, birding record!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Baillie Birdathon

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, it is that time of year again!

This year I have decided to do the Baillie Birdathon (my first), figuring that if I am already doing a Big Year, why not take just one of those days, make it really, really Big, and help out Rocky Point Bird Observatory and Bird Studies Canada!

To sponsor me, please visit My Sponsorship Page. A portion of everything raised will come home to RPBO, and help us where we need it! My personal goal is to raise $500, but I sure hope to top that! Bird Studies Canada also provides a tax receipt for all donations above $10!

I haven't yet decided on the day, but it will be a 24 hour period in May.... stay tuned!

Good birding,

No comments:

Post a Comment